When: August 7th, 2017–August 11th, 2017
Clarify your thinking, transform your performance
Julie Close, Director Southern Brooks said, “A new business strategy in 5 days! So many thanks for getting us the result we needed”.
In the pressurised environment of top-level management, it is easy to lose sight of the big picture.
What are your real goals - personal and organisational?
And are you using the most effective means of achieving these?
Or is too much of your time and energy wasted on peripheral issues?
Zetetic’s Executive Strategies™ workshop gives you, as a business leader, a unique opportunity to clarify your strategy, the way you lead and your decision-making process. It takes place over 5 days.
The workshop uses a proven combination of subjective tools, logic and business strategy models.
Termed the neuroscience of strategy it introduces you to:
- your winning formula for high-achievement
- the structure of your intuitions
- how-to apply these to your future and the firm.
You've heard the expression “can't stop to sharpen the axe”? This is 5 days now that will save you 5 years of time and money - AND re-focus your direction.
You will return to your daily role feeling stimulated and refreshed with a clarity that transforms your performance.
The Workshop – 7 key benefits
- 5 days now will clarify your real goals and save you 5 years
- Clarify your strategy, your authentic strategic leadership method and your decision-making strategy
- Articulate 5 key elements of strategy and strategic leadership and learn how they relate to the way you think
- Translate your predicament into a positive strategy
- Use universal and personal values in your strategy development and strategic leadership without naming them - and develop a compelling storyline that others can understand and respond to
- Understand your personal leverage in how you think not what. This simple shift illuminates your decision strategy so that you can use it repeatedly it in a practical and successful way
- Identify and eliminate peripheral issues through a new strategic framework everyone can understand.
Executive Strategies™ starts by exploring and framing your outcomes.
It yields information on your purpose, vision, values, story and decision-making in relation to a coherent strategy and strategic leadership framework. Draw people into action – this is strategic leadership for the networked world.
In a way, it's the neuroscience of strategy and it maps across to the way you think and act.
We don’t tell you what to do – it's a process where you look into your world as a way to develop yourself and your organisation.
5 days is actually fast
In the normal world, this exercise would take you about 100 days – probably a year once meetings are taken into account.
But the strategy doesn’t work like that. Even leading global practitioners are now acknowledging that strategy is subjective first.
A notable example is Richard Rumelt in his book Good Strategy Bad Strategy. He says 'Looking at things from a different or fresh perspective can reveal new realms of advantage and opportunity as well as weakness and threat'.
So this workshop is designed to reach your unconscious mind, to look at what drives you and then place your practical, operational world as a business leader in that context.
It means you will get to see precisely how you think and act, what makes you tick. Then you can take charge of that in the way it relates to how you run your organisation.
Normally this process is slow; it can take some people years. But we have over 30 years’ experience in this area and we're able to achieve results in just 5 days.
Don't take our word for it, read what our clients have to say about it. We can confidently say we think you will find this course truly transforming.
It may well be uncomfortable at the time – only in the beginning – as we may ask you to think about questions you would rather not ask yourself.
But stick with it and you will find the course gives you a set of tools which will enable you to dramatically improve your performance as a business leader.
What others say
- “I am a key decision maker in my organisation, and sometimes it is important to think about that role and whether I am making the right decisions, for the right reasons, in the most productive way.”
Chris Dowse, senior civil servant, strategy and policy for the NHS
- “Joseph has worked with me and my organisation on many occasions over a five-year period in the fields of business strategy and communication. The results in terms of culture change and competitive advantage are measurable and thrilling.”
Douglas Webb, CEO, Cornwall Care: 20% increase in productivity over 5 years
- “I’ve worked with Joe on a couple of long-term projects in the last few years. He was instrumental in helping me to conceive and deliver pioneering new strategies for the business I ran at the time which led to national and international recognition...Joe is someone of immense integrity and insightful knowledge who I have no hesitation in recommending.”
Alastair Thompson, Managing Director FTSE 100 Loop Customer Management:
Winners National Customer Service Award for Contact Centre of the Year and number 33 in the Sunday Times 100 Great Places to Work – and double revenues
What is different about Zetetic’s approach and how will you benefit?
You start from the inside out - we are mapping the structure of your subjective experience because this is where your real leverage is - subjective strategies with structure.
It might be the first time you have looked at it this way but you will recognise it when you do it:
- We want to know what you want; how you see it, what it sounds like, and how it feels when you have it.
- You go deep not wide. Flowers open in the sunlight – sometimes one petal at a time - and so do people.
- You learn how you are thinking not just what you are thinking.
- You explore strategies that unify your intelligence: the rational, emotional, and physical.
- You use tools that access your right, left and midbrain and see the clinical evidence from neuroscience.
- And you are introduced to the winning formulae of high-achievers from business, academia, and sport – to apply to your own situation.
Here is what you can expect:
You complete an Executive Strategies Outcome Audit before arriving because the good strategy has a personal connection with your potential.
You will be talking, listening, and moving around too.
The aim of the course is to help you find out about the way you think, the way you relate to yourself and other people – the way you form a strategy, and the way you lead your organisation in terms of strategy and strategic leadership.
You get to see it all laid out – you, your organisation, the strategy and the people.
Giving you this puts you in charge.
You are no longer driven and limited by one perception - you have a mastery brought about through awareness of the structure of your subjective experience.
This is a tremendous help when it comes to logic and argument because this is how your brain works.
Who is it for?
Chief executives, managing partners, strategy directors
Who am I?
I have worked with senior executives for over thirty years and can help you to make your firm successful.
My clients are the people who are responsible for the strategy and the value of the enterprise, so it’s not about sectors for me - you are the expert in your sector.
Clients have included: Bayer, General Foods, Loop, Hindustan Aeronautics, Aviva, NHS Employers, Eden Project and professional service firms.
Assignments include high-risk capital decisions, corporate, brand and market strategy from development through to execution, culture change within the context of strategy, and coding know-how for commercial value.
I have been a founder or co-founder in six start–ups providing a range of professional services, including one global brand called Merchants who provide BPO in global contact centre solutions - now owned by NTT.
During my MBA at Ashridge Business School, I specialised in strategy and market entry via acquisition – in line with a new global corporate positioning.
My long term research is focussed in the human nervous system including neuro-linguistic programming, neuroscience, and yoga with top teachers around the world.
And my CPD includes over 6,250 hours in the language of influence, persuasion and negotiation.
This unique combination and exposure - real business management and growth, business school and personal development, new and exclusive executive strategy models - informs Executive Strategies™.
In a nutshell - Why?
If you want to realise your potential … this workshop is for you.
- It connects the dots between strategy development, articulating strategy and strategic leadership.
- It saves you time and money now.
- And it clarifies your thinking and transforms your performance.
Investment: £4950.00 per person, 5 days residential in a local area of outstanding natural beauty.
Our reputation depends on your experience with us. If there’s a mismatch between expectation and delivery, we’ll put it right to your satisfaction or refund your money.
But we like to meet first and talk through the programme to establish that it is right for you.
So, if you are interested? If you want more information and would like to either talk on the telephone, by email or in person, here are my details:
Telephone 0117 955 8121, mobile 07887 513369, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Strategies™ is designed to clarify your thinking, transform your performance.
My client testimonials indicate that real commercial value is achieved through this process.
We might start in an unconventional place in that we start with you but the results speak for themselves.
Please do get in touch. It’s free to sample our services so that you look through our approach and feel comfortable with me.
Do it now – a text, an email or phone call is fastest.
Joseph Mevlanna Pritchard MBA, BSc Hons, GTC
Zetetic Pioneering Strategies
PS Clarify your thinking, transform your performance. 5 days now will save you 5 years.
PPS We offer a money back guarantee on this workshop. If you are not satisfied, just say so. We will put it right if that’s what you want or return your money - guaranteed.
Please do get in touch. It’s free to sample our services so that you can see our approach, talk it through and feel comfortable with me.
Telephone 0117 955 8121, mobile 07887 513369, email email@example.com
Terms and conditions apply.