CEO Helpline 121
Confidential and private helpline for the chief executive on a pay-as-you-go basis. Buy the first hour and I will call you to arrange a telephone appointment.
We Never, Ever, Need To Meet (However, I do love my clients and always enjoy face to face if you prefer).
CEO Confidential Helpline To:
- Clarify your thinking, transform your performance
- Explore your perceptual mechanism and key relationships
- Think out loud for your resounding tinkle
- Reframe your focus for wider solutions
- Redirect problem thinking into a resourceful outcome orientation
- Explore your doubt
- Re-engineer the tonal quality of your nagging voice into something pleasant you can use to soothe and support your state
- Utilise the intention of dysfunctional behaviour to find alternative solutions
- Move beyond the illusion and damage created by everyday anger
- Build situational states
- Try your ideas on for size and physically test your solutions before you make them real
- Learn to articulate and explain value
- Identify the structure of your successful decision strategies
- Reinforce simple ways to create trust - as long as you mean it
- Persuade and influence with integrity. Or should we say, ‘Inform and Invite’
- See the promised land, give it a story, and lead your people there
- Bring your future into the present
- Explore ideas without relationship or organisational consequences.
Or just get some private support time.
This specialist executive service is a direct 121 conversation with Joseph Pritchard. It can range across any topic you choose.
Nothing is too small. A nagging feeling is acceptable. A sense of personal yet undefined urgency is welcome. Chaos and uncertainty are considered as friends. So is apathy.
Big business, acquisitions, and your relationship to power, money, and sexual politics are all included.
So is the health of your soul - your sense of meaning, value, family and career - and the commercial issues you face everyday.
In short, anything you wonder about or need support in working out.
Our service is guaranteed. We refund your money if you are not satisfied. Just talk to me.
You can speak by phone or Skype. Or, even in person if you prefer. But, in a practical sense, we never, ever, need to meet.
What Clients Say:
Jo Dixon Non Executive Director J P Morgan European Investment Trust PLC
‘Joseph is patient, skilled and conscientious . He succeeded where I had failed in enabling me to evolve a strategy to resolve a complex jumble of issues. He is professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him for either business or personal support in strategic development.’
Chris Dowse, senior civil servant, NHS Employers
‘I am a key decision maker in my organisation, and sometimes it is important to think about that role and whether I am making the right decisions, for the right reasons, in the most productive way.’
Douglas Webb, CEO, Cornwall Care
‘Joseph has worked with me and my organisation on many occasions over a five-year period in the fields of business strategy and communication. The results in terms of culture change and competitive advantage are measurable and thrilling.’
Alastair Thompson, MD FTSE 100 Loop
‘I’ve worked with Joe on a couple of long-term projects in the last few years. He was instrumental in helping me to conceive and deliver pioneering new strategies for the business I ran at the time which led to national and international recognition … Joe is someone of immense integrity and insightful knowledge who I have no hesitation in recommending.’
Clarify your thinking, transform your performance.
Call direct mobile +44 (0)7887 513369
or email email@example.com