Joseph Mevlanna Pritchard
Capture and create value through strategy
- Ashridge Hult Executive Education, Master Business Administration | strategy
- The University of Manchester, B.Sc. Hons Management Science | marketing and finance
- Certified Global Training and Consulting NLP University Santa Cruz USA/ITS
- Certified Modelling and Epistemology NLP University
- Certfified Wider Mind Practitioner: Ericksonian Language Patterns, Beeleaf Institute of Contemporary Psychotheraphy
- Certified Tibetan Pulsing Yoga Practitioner, Tibetan Pulsing School of Transformation
- competitive strategy
- business and brand valuation
- authentic strategic leadership
- coding capability or strategies of subjective experience
- advanced verbal and non-verbal communication
- Trustee Southern Brooks Community Partnerships: Strategy & Governance
- ITQ2: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Reader
- Drupal web content creation, publishing and editing
- Social media content creation and publishing for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Email
- Copywriting for e-commerce
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Microsoft Project
- Professional writing, yoga, martial arts and digital business
Strategy for a New World
You can contact me at email@example.com or call mobile +44 (0)7887 513369
Elizabeth M Pritchard
When people ask me how I got into ‘all this’, I take ‘all this’ to be my interest in the inner lives of myself and other people.
When I was 16, Julie and I escaped games lessons to read poetry behind the coats in the cloakroom at Bath Convent. We’d also stay up all night sometimes - talking and wanting to understand things about how life worked. Julie went on to become an artist and I went to Manchester University to study English & American Literature. Why American? Because some of the American poets seemed to say it in a real way about that internal experience I was getting very excited about. Why Manchester? Because I came from a farm in Wiltshire and I’d seen Coronation Street on TV, and I thought that people Up North were sort of gritty, direct and honest.
Back in Wiltshire after University, a young widow with a daughter, I became an English teacher, and signed up for an Introduction to Counselling course in Trowbridge. This time the people exploring thoughts and feelings were not friends, just people who’d signed up to the course. I was fascinated, and, of course, carried on ‘talking deep’ to my friends as well.
Then Colin came to rent a room at the farm. There was something very direct about the way he talked to people. I was fascinated - again - and determined to find out what it was, what he’d done. He’d done one of the Large Group Awareness Trainings of the early 80s. This meant even larger groups of people talking about deep stuff. I was even more fascinated. Eventually a business grew out of this seminar – window cleaning was considered but telephone marketing was chosen. This meant that I was now studying ‘all this’ full time, and I did for 14 years.
Now, Joseph and I work in this way full time, and continue training and collaborating with other people.
NLP was introduced into the telephone marketing business in 1984, and we studied it alongside other communication and personal development methodologies. Following years of training with the founders and leaders, Joseph and I began to offer our own Neuro Linguistic Certification Courses in 1999. More information: www.zps8.eu
Personal Strategy™ is our own work. You can read more about it on www.zps8.eu